Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Beating The Odds



While I long to work in the garden, Mother Nature’s icy fingers are still wrapped tightly around the Northeast. Instead of heading out with my pruners, I pour over the rash of garden catalogs flooding my mailbox. Any extra time I have is spent with my nose in a good book.

I have just finished The Road to Someplace Better, a new memoir by Lillian Lincoln Lambert.   This first person account reveals Lillian’s rise from humble beginnings in the rural south to Harvard Business School and her success as the founder of a multi-million dollar company.  She introduces readers to those who help her along the way, shows us how to positively effect change and dispenses valuable advice on her quest to fulfill the American Dream.

Lillian’s own experiences will inspire you to prioritize, plan and prosper in your own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment